Friday, September 18, 2009

I officially need to find some motivation to read up on ortho + anatomy :/
I waste most of my waking hours away and sleep early cause er still jet lagging i guess
And then go to school.. Yawns
Looking forward to A&E though, but somehow, i feel like i've forgotten a lot of things already! I think the other two will be better though, o&g and paeds.

On the brighter side, planning my elective is exciting and i am really looking forward to it :)
I haven't decided what i want to do just yet. Erring on the side of caution cause i do not trust my own abilities. Doing trauma in the US may turn out to be well.. traumatic? But then again.. it could be a great learning experience! Hmm.. decisions!! A lot of admin to settle before going as well..

I waste so much time everyday. Like an amazing amount of time. I wonder how people used to survive without computers or the internet.

One week has passed us by and i have hmm hardly learnt anything! :( Hopefully my brain will start picking up next week!!

No comments: